1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user Oct 10

Thanks pissedconsumer.com. Swagtron reached out to me and offered to replace my daughter's hoverboard.

Hopefully 4th time will be a charm. I'll know in the next week if the replacement is any better.

Original review posted by user Sep 07

We are on our 3rd try. Hover board still shakes like crazy.

Got a refurbished one the first week of December for my daughter for Christmas. She opened it the first week in January. Shakes like crazy and throws her off. Called and said we would pay to upgrade for a new one.

They said they can't cause it's been a month. So we have returned it 3 times. Problem never fixed. Swagtron has probably spent $300 on shipping back and fourth.

I've givin up. Throwing it away. Horrible hover board. Horrible customer service.

Do not buy this thing. Waste of money

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Didnt fix the solution returned unfixed 3 times.

Comments

AmazingPurpleEmperor

Thanks for responding. I sent you an email.

I'm sure there is nothing that will get done. I've returned it 3 times. Unreal that nothing was ever fixed all 3 times I got it back. It's like it was never touched.

$179 Down the drain. We have owned other hoverboards. This is the only one that wouldn't work. I bought an off brand used on craigslist a couple years ago.

Still works fine. Unlike Swagtron.

Swagway

We are reaching out to you to confirm you were able to receive the assistance you needed with this matter. If you did not, please email us at WeCare@Swagtron.com so we can get this resolved for you!

If you have any questions you can ask here, DM our Facebook page, Live-chat us at Swagtron.com OR email support@swagtron.com! #SwagtronCares