This is my story

I purchased a refurbished scooter, still cost $250.00 refurbished

After SEVERAL days and numerous contacts with the company who kept telling me it was on its way, but could not provide me with a tracking number, After an extended period of time, oh joy, my scooter came.

Stripped grooves on the handles, NO user manual, But worst thing, NO CHARGER.

End Result, Useless scooter.

So I contact the company and they say that they will send me a charger, Days and Days go by and still no charger, No tracking number, but great lip service from customer support.

In an effort to get my scooter on the road I order a replacement charger for $25.00

I get a message stating that a tracking number (USPS) was assigned and my package was shipped.

Today I check the tracking number, USPS has not received the package and Swagtron Customer Support says MAYBE it will ship tomorrow.

What a CLUSTER XUCK this one is...........................

Reason of review: Customer/product service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Swagway
#1519903

Good afternoon!We hope that you received the assistance that you needed! If not, please email us at WeCare@Swagtron.com with your order information right away so we can get this resolved!

Our customer support team are available now to assist you with any issues or concerns that you might have! If you have any questions, you can ask here, live-chat with us at swagtron.com, DM our Facebook page, or email WeCare@Swagtron.com!#SwagtronCares

Swagway

We are very sorry to hear about the experience with your re-certified unit!Swagtron does everything they can to get orders fulfilled and sent out as quickly as possible!This is DEFINITELY something we can get solved for you!Please email us at WeCare@Swagtron.com with your order information so we can get this handled right away!Our customer support is ALWAYS standing by to assist and looks forward to hearing from you soon!#SwagtronCares