Ordered x2 on Dec 6, did not get promised shipping update. Emailed 6 days later, no reply.

Called on Dec 14 and was assured board would be delivered before Christmas. Tracking number was created on Dec 15 but item still has not shipped yet. Called customer service again and they do not know why it has not shipped but should ship in order of order date. But apparently, later orders already arrived, so this is a lie.

Customer service does not know when it will ship and they cannot expedite either. They cannot contact warehouse and they cannot cancel order. Finally, they hung up. Here goes my Christmas gift.

Thanks, swagway, for ruining our Christmas. Worst customer service ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Swagtron Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Unacceptable.

I didn't like: Part of order lost, Poor product quality, Customer service.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Dec 22, 2016.

Comments

SwagTron
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1286603
Swagtron Verified Representative

I am Angie N, a representative of Swagtron.com . I understand you are unhappy with Swagtron™ and would like to ensure the issue has been handled to your satisfaction.

Please message me (or email wecare@swagtron.com) and we can discuss any problems, solutions, and how I can ensure your Swagtron experience was a positive one.

You can also email wecare@Swagtron.com at your convenience! I look forward to hearing from you!

Issue was resolved by swagway, thanks.