2.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

We purchased a swagway X2 for a Christmas gift for our daughter and after using it a few times the unit has a red flashing light and will no longer operate. We called technical support to troubleshoot and were unsuccessful.

We also tried looking up tutorials on YouTube to try to fix it but was also unsuccessful. I finally sent in the required RMA form only to be advised the year warranty that was given at the purchase of my unit was now only a 90 warranty that had already expired. They also advised they would offer a repair service outside the warranty for $59.99.

I replied back to Swagtron via email and reinforced the 1 year warranty that still exists on their website and include a screenshot of the coverage. I'm now waiting for their reply.

Review about: Swagtron Swagway X2 Hoverboard.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Since posting my experience here and reaching out to Swagtron, they offered to repair the unit free of charge one time outside of the warranty. I had to pack and ship the unit to them for the repair.

It was fixed and shipped back to me with 2 weeks or less.

We tested it and seems to be back working order and I have a happy kid again! Thanks Swagtron for helping to get this resolved and flexible.

Swagway
#1392052
Swagtron Verified Representative

We apologize that the 90-day warranty included with your holiday liquidation special was expired!

The Swagway X2 was a holiday special that included a clearly marked 90-day warranty. It was clearly marked in multiple places on the page and at least once in large BOLD letters.

The X2 was a holiday liquidation special. Liquidation specials are not branded with the Swagtron® name and clearly indicate the quality and warranty in as many places on the page as we can sensibly fit.

Swagtron.com offers excellent service and will most likely fix the hoverboard, even though it is many months out-of-warranty.

Every new Swagtron® product includes a gold-standard one-year warranty except when clearly marked on the buy page, like the Swagway X2.

I understand you came here as you were upset regarding your expired 90-day warranty. Swagtron will almost certainly fix your out-of-warranty unit without my intervention. They offer excellent customer service and rarely need outside intervention to go FAR above and beyond the stated warranty. If they do not repair your hoverboard with an out-of-warranty repair; please contact me at WeCare@Swagtron.com.

Please keep in mind your warranty for the Swagway X2 is 90 days from the date of receipt. After they repair your hoverboard, they will warranty that repair for 90 days. Your warranty is expired and has been expired for a considerable amount of time. Every Swagway X2 on earth has an expired warranty as they were all sold with a 90-day warranty (and FAR more than 90 days ago).

Swagtron would greatly appreciate your future response on how your expired warranty was actually handled.

If you have any questions you can ask here, DM our Facebook page, Live-chat us at Swagtron.com OR email WeCare@swagtron.com! #SwagtronCares -Swagtron Support -WeCare@Swagtron.com