i bought through this company because there website claims there were seen on Ellen, USA Today, Today, Live, Kelly and Michael, Parade, The Insider, people and a new york magazine and a las angels tv station 5 klta however when my 20 year old son got the hoverboard for christmas the hoverboard would not start even after we charged it we called the company telling them that it would not start they gave us troubleshooting tips however they did not work so we called back and told them we tried the troubleshooting tips and they did not work so can you give us a refund or a exchange for another same model and color and they said no saying the return policy i had to buy him a diffrent hoverboard from another place that has a warranty and it works so unless you want to lose money you should not buy a swagton hoverboard I found out you have to pay for a warranty and it does not cover defective board only accidentally damage i think all companys should be required to have a free warranty this company has also recalled products and still sells their recalled x1 hoverboard so dont buy from them ever

Product or Service Mentioned: Swagtron Hoverboard.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I liked: Price, Unacceptable.

I didn't like: Customer service, Machine i got is defective, Poor product quality.

Company wrote 0 private and 2 public responses to the review from Dec 31, 2016.

Comments

did you resolve your issue?

SwagTron
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1297842
Swagtron Verified Representative

Swagtron would greatly appreciate the opportunity to resolve this issue in a quick and convienient manner!

Please contact us at WeCare@Swagtron.com at your convenience!

We look forward to hearing from you!

SwagTron
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1286560
Swagtron Verified Representative

I am Angie N, a representative of Swagtron.com . I understand you are unhappy with Swagtron™ and would like to ensure the issue has been handled to your satisfaction.

Please message me (or email wecare@swagtron.com) and we can discuss any problems, solutions, and how I can ensure your Swagtron experience was a positive one.

You can also email wecare@Swagtron.com at your convenience! I look forward to hearing from you!