Featured Not resolved
Ease of Use

god in heaven do not loose your charger I am in week 3 of trying to replace the one for my granddaughters e bike. I have sent countless e mails phone calls that take 15 min to connect.

Takes 72 hours, their estimate, to return a damn e mail?!?!? You could drive to southern oregon from their headquarters in that amount of time. I always include the SN # model# I've sent pictures of the bike Pictures of the model #. They keep insisting I need to send the bike to them for a replacement charger.

When they do reply it's obvious that have not read it.

They sent the wrong charger and besides the 5% re stocking fee I'm out $12.00 in shipping. Stay completely away from these *** birds.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Terrible service the worst i have ever experienced.

Comments

Swagway

We apologize for any difficulty or inconvenience this may have caused! Please email us directly at WeCare@Swagtron.com with your order information so we can get to the bottom of this issue!

Swagtron does everything we can to provide replacement parts whenever possible for all of our customers! We are confident that we can get this solved for you!

Customer support is standing by and looks forward to receiving your message! #SwagtronCares