So despite all the problems ive heard about the orginal e bike .. I heard the pro is better .. I go to order ONE today (Since its the last day for the $30 dollars off sale)... and purchase the protection plan.. 44 bucks.

I fill out my info on their site..

And press continue ..

It refreashed the page and says " order cannot be completed bc billing and shipping address isnt the same" .. So i try again and spell out 1st floor instead of FL.

and press continue .. My bank alerted me that their were FOURRRRRR charges!!

.. So i called swagtron they said well we dropped two charges the last two didnt go threw bc of the address...

WELL IF IT DIDNT GO THREW HOW DID IT GO THREW TO MY BANK?! TWICE?..

they told me to call my bank .. My bank said to call them ..and that they see this alot .. It a glitch in their system!..

I asked them " if all gets cleared in a couple of days would you honer the discount?..

They said no!.. Hahahah Your'e a joke swagtron.. 1225 on my bank account .. But it never went threw! .. i wish i had a more vulger emoji

Comments

Swagway

We are very sorry for the trouble you've experienced!If the order was not accepted due to an issue with the addresses not matching, it might show on your bank account as pending. This money has not been taken from your account and likely the bank has put a hold on your funds to make sure the order was canceled.Monday morning, you should see the money in your account because the orders were not accepted through the system.Again we are very sorry for the inconvenience and please do not hesitate to email us at WeCare@Swagtron.com if you have any further issues or concerns!#SwagtronCares

to Swagway #1491628

So i checked this morning .. My bank statement shows that the 4 charges made yesterday didnt go threw ..

In good faith i go to order again.. ( lost the 30 dollar promo since it expired yesterday) Which is when the website wanted to charge me 4 times.......again in good faith i order. It tells me the billing and shipping doesnt match GREAT.(Which it does)So i asked my friend to order threw your website ..

And they will use the amazon checkout option and your link is broken..So they couldent order either ..Holy moly you guys have some fixing to do.You need a better service when it comes to ordering.Maybe get customer service to process the transactions bc this is ridiculous...If it wasnt for my childs bday surprise and he wanted it so bad .. I would have given up a long time ago.Thanks anyways