1.4
Ease of Use

I bought my daughters NEW T3 Hoverboards for Easter. One of the boards sent to me was CLEARLY A USED BOARD, bumpers were placed on it, it was all scratched up, the battery was dead, and it would not charge.

I received my RA # and sent the board back on Monday. The company received it on Wednesday. IT HAS BEEN ONE WEEK AND A NEW BOARD HAS NOT EVEN BEEN SHIPPED TO ME!!!!!! You can call or e-mail, good luck with that!!!!!!

This company will give you nothing but a headache!!! Buy a Razor instead, they have amazing customer service.

CUSTOMER SERVICE COULD NOT BE ANY POORER THAN IT IS!!!!!! Despite the reviews, do not buy a Swagtron or you will be in my position, out $400 bucks, a headache, and a very unhappy kid.

Review about: Swagtron T3 Hoverboard.

Reason of review: HORRIBLE customer service, still have no board!!!.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Machine i got is defective, No customer service.

Comments

Swagway
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1324019
Swagtron Verified Representative

We still have not heard from you!

We are anxiously awaiting an opportunity to rectify this!

I am assuming by your lack of response that Swagtron™ customer support has already handled your issue.

If that is the case, We are GLAD you got the issue solved!

If not, we look forward to your email to satisfaction@swagtron.com for IMMIDIETE resolution to this issue!

#SwagtronCares

Swagway
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1321442
Swagtron Verified Representative

We apologize you are unhappy with your Swagtron™ T3.

Swagtron.com maintains an A rating on BBB.org and is highly reviewed by the large majority of our customers.

A simple google search will reveal we are highly rated and reviewed by our customers.

I would gladly assist you with that issue and get this solved as quickly and conveniently for you as is possible.

Please email me at satisfaction@swagtron.com so that I may personally look into this issue and understand why your return shipment is delayed.

I look forward to hearing from you! #SwagtronCares