1.1K views
Featured Not resolved

I purchased this Swagtron Swagway X2 on December 6th, 2016 because of the $199 sale.It was supposed to come with a free carrying case which wasn't included.

No UL certification listed anywhere on the product, and it's used and damaged. This thing is suspect all around. It's being returned. I made a YouTube video because I couldn't find any reviews about this thing anywhere.

If it helps one person avoid a disappointment or headache, it's done it's job. Called customer support several times and was on hold with no representative ever picking up.

Sending an email to the company so if I end up having the credit card charges reversed I will have documentation.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YymuAw2tx4

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $199. The author is overall dissatisfied with Swagtron and uploaded a video. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Swagtron.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Swagtron to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Swagtron?

Comments

Newport Beach, California, United States #1262150

The warranty states you can return the item for up to 30 days, however, you need an RMA in order to accomplish this.I sent in the information in order to get the RMA, they state it will be sent in 24 hours.

I also followed up with two emails to their customer service department.

To date I have yet to receive any response.My concern is that they are stalling in their response, will say they never received my emails, and the 30 days will have passed.

Leland, North Carolina, United States #1260612

Wish I would have read these before giving two of them to my daughters for Christmas- one works one is totally crappy and vibrates all over the place. Anyone have any luck getting refunds or exchanges?

I also ordered on DEc 6 and received the bag but no board.It has not even been shipped!!!!

Of course they charged my credit card 2 weeks ago and now say there is nothing on there end to check why order has not shipped or to expedite it.Customer service is non-existent, hang up.

Murrieta, California, United States #1259615

I was concerned after reading this review; I also ordered the Swagway x2 for a Santa gift. Last night I openned it up to check on it....it looked amazing brand new solid looking....obviously havent used it yet but by the looks of it all good......ill update after Christmas

to Moma92563 Twinsburg, Ohio, United States #1260303

I also received my x2 a couple days ago opened the box to an unbranded but new hoverboard

to Moma92563 #1260629

Ordered one for my child as well. Looks and works great but I'm concerned that is doesn't have a UL certification.

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1258630

I tried to call too after I read some reviews and like you said..no freakin answer.I called 4 different times an got the answering machine.

ruffynd
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1257598

Dallas, Texas, United States #1256550

Thanks I had my wife open the box as she was about to gift wrap it for Christmas same deal here USED covered in dirt and scratches sat on hold for 25 minutes before I got an answer was told to email them as the call center cannot do anything and after leaving and tagging post on them they told us to write them on Facebook so we'll see where it goes from there. Thanks for leaving this and the YouTube review if I hadn't seen it I wouldn't of even looked in the box!

Swagway
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1256435
Swagtron Verified Representative

Hello,

I am Stephen K., a representative of Swagtron.com .I understand you are unhappy with Swagtron™ and would like to ensure the issue has been handled to your satisfaction.

Please message me (or email satisfaction@swagtron.com) and we can discuss any problems, solutions, and how I can ensure your Swagway experience was a positive one.

You can also email Satisfaction@Swagtron.com at your convenience!I look forward to hearing from you!