1.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I cannot comment on the quality of new units, but can say I would never purchase a refurbished unit again from them. Right out of the box, which in and of itself was gross and covered with hair, I charged the unit.

It was done charging after 15 minutes. Showed it to my kid and tried to ride it immediately started beeping red. No worries, probably needs a calibration, attempted a number of times to no avail. Called support and was told I would need to RMA the device.

I get if this was played around with for months on end, but straight out of refurbishment I would expect a working unit. Disappointing, but not nearly as my child feels.

Product or Service Mentioned: Swagtron Hoverboard.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Machine i got is defective, Defective product received, Make me pay to ship their defective product.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 16.

Comments

SwagTron

Just checking to make sure you were able to get the support you needed?If you still have any issues, concerns, or questions we are always standing by to assist!If you have any questions you can ask here, DM our Facebook page, Live-chat us at Swagtron.com OR email support@swagtron.com!#SwagtronCares

SwagTron

I'm very sorry to hear about the experience you've had so far with your Swagtron!I'd be happy to help get your device repaired as quickly and conveniently for you as is possible!Your Swagtron product is FULLY protected by the Swagtron gold-standard warranty against defects!We always provide a shipping label upon request and do everything we can to ensure our customers receive quality products!Please check your email for an authorized RA number, PRE-PAID UPS label, and simple return instructions!I look forward to getting this solved as quickly as possible for you!