3.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought the swagger when it was on Amazon for $399, with extended warranty.

The 2nd time I went anywhere, just riding on the sidewalk cracks caused a chunk of the rubber on the front wheel/motor to break off. This didn't make it unusable yet.

About the 5th or 6th time I rode it, the front wheel comes loose and the alignment goes askew enough to cause it to hit the fork frame that holds it in place. Unrideable now.

I wrote them and detailed the happenings, they agree to let me send it to them for repairs as long as I cover shipping ($70 btw), so I did.

When I got it back, I was pissed I had detailed the alignment and broken rubber on the front wheel, but after waiting for the repair, it arrives aligned, but still with the wheel missing a large chunk out of part of it. I believe this is why the alignment keeps coming loose, as the chunk is only from one side of the tire.

It cost me so much to send it back the first time, and I felt I shouldn't have to pay again to fix the problem I already sent it back for.

A couple of weeks later, fall set and I forgot about it till now that it's spring.

I am enjoying the new Lime scooter share in SF, but can't help feeling like a sucker, shaking my head that I have my own scooter I can't use, that I paid $400 for, and got to use less than a dozen times.

Comments

Swagway

We are very sorry to hear about the trouble you've experienced!We do everything we can to ensure that all of our customers receive quality products!We can definitely get this taken care of for you!Please email us at WeCare@Swagtron.com so we can get this handled as quickly and conveniently for you as is possible!We look forward to hearing from you and getting this solved!#SwagtronCares

TraumaticJellyfish928
to Swagway #1494127

Thank you for your quick response. I'll email you later this afternoon when I have a min.

Swagway
to TraumaticJellyfish928 #1494190

You are most welcome! We look forward to hearing from you and getting this matter resolved!#SwagtronCares