2.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

My name is Denise Gibson. And I have been trying to get a return shipping label so I can get the battery changed in my hoverboard.

It's been several months and I haven't received anything . I have made calls after calls and yet nothing. How hard is it to send me my return shipping label. You have gotten $399.00 of my money and I cant get my return shipping label.

If I have to take further action I will . I am tired and fed up and very pissed. So please give me a call or you can email me. this is my last time contacting you all .

I just want the board fix or all of my money back.

It is still new my child has never got the chance to ride on it. Denise Gibson 411 Evergreen ct Clarksville Indiana 47129 Denise61756@aol.com Denisegib68@gmail.com

Review about: Swagtron Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1305447
Swagtron Verified Representative

We still have not heard from you!

Swagtron™ would appreciate the opportunity to address this issue!

If this issue has not been re-solved, or you would like a specific issue addressed, please email us at Satisfaction@Swagtron.com

#SwagtronCares

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1297835
Swagtron Verified Representative

We have called you at your contact information listed in our database again!

If our contact information is incorrect, please contact us with an appropriate contact number and/or email address!

We would really appreciate your return call or an email to WeCare@Swagtron.com at your convenience!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1286554
Swagtron Verified Representative

I am Angie N, a representative of Swagtron.com . I understand you are unhappy with Swagtron™ and would like to ensure the issue has been handled to your satisfaction.

Please message me (or email wecare@swagtron.com) and we can discuss any problems, solutions, and how I can ensure your Swagtron experience was a positive one.

You can also email wecare@Swagtron.com at your convenience! I look forward to hearing from you!