I have the same problem!My daughters board worked ONE DAY!

Now it won't charge! I've called them several times, each time I sit on hold for 20 minutes listening to a recording that's says they are having higher than expected call volume. Then it says after holding for the full amount of time we're sorry we missed your call! Wtf swagtron!

I've followed their steps for a return, it prompts and says they'll contact me shortly!

I've yet to receive any calls!This is so frustrating when you spend $200 on something, it doesn't work , and you get no answers or responses to any type of the rules and obligations they put in place!

Review about: Swagtron Hoverboard.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Swagway
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1297839
Swagtron Verified Representative

This is just a follow up to ensure your issue has been solved adn that you are satsified with Swagtron™!

If not, please contact us at WeCare@Swagtron.com

We look forward to hearing from you!

Swagway
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1286558
Swagtron Verified Representative

I am Angie N, a representative of Swagtron.com .I understand you are unhappy with Swagtron™ and would like to ensure the issue has been handled to your satisfaction.

I would like to work with you closely to get this resolved for you.

Please message me (or email wecare@swagtron.com) and we can discuss any problems, solutions, and how I can ensure your Swagtron experience was a positive one.

You can also email wecare@Swagtron.com at your convenience!I look forward to hearing from you!