Ease of Use
Style and Design

Purchased 9 T1 hoverboards as christmas gifts. Only 1 worked!

8 out of 8 were defective!

Customer service sucks, product sucks, no response from there "support" what a complete joke! I spent WELL OVER 1000$$$ and cant even gwt a response!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Swagtron T1 Hoverboard.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

#1619335

Let's get right to it. SWAGTRON customer service is horrendous, and their product is very poorly engineered.

I guarantee your board will stop working before long, and Swagtron will tell you to mail it to them. I bought 2 Model T580s from Best Buy this Christmas; one died after 5 minutes, the other died the following day. Today, I exchanged them at Best Buy, and after 10 minutes of operation the new boards both conked out just like the first ones. Customer service put me on hold for 25 minutes, then said to mail it to them.

They didn't care that I was gong to return them to Best Buy for a refund- they don't care about the consumer. This cannot be a coincidence that 4 boards break down- this is a bad engineering job, and if you spend your money on it now that you know, then it's your own fault. Amazon should think wice about carrying this brand. It's no wonder that Swagtron has a class-action lawsuit against it already, and many more are sure to follow.

. . . .

. . I should mention, when the board dies, you'll get a green light on one end, and a flashing red light on the other end. Tech support won't even try to troubleshoot, they'll just tell you to mail it back.

You'll be sorry if you buy a Swagtron Hoverboard. I'm going to try the company Hover, so I'll leave a review on those boards when we get them.

Hard to believe they have an A+ Just received our warranty work. Our case was replaced with the case of a previous model that is scratches, marked, and has *** stuck in the wheel treds. Their employees must have less faith based on the lack of quality in their work.

SwagTron

Swagtron maintains an "A" rating with the Better Business Bureau and we look forward to continuing our "A" customer satisfaction rating!

I am unable to find a single open BBB claim.

I do see your 9 RMA's and each has been granted a full refund.

However, I also see the UPS prepaid labels that we have provided have remained unused.

We look forward to receiving your returned units and honoring your request for a full refund!

Your Swagtron® product is FULLY protected by the Swagtron gold-standard warranty against defects for an entire year after purchase!

Please email us at WeCare@Swagtron.com and we will get that taken care of as quickly and as conveniently for you as is possible!

If you have any questions you can ask here, DM our Facebook page, Live-chat us at Swagtron.com OR email WeCare@swagtron.com! -Swagtron® Support Team -WeCare@Swagtron.com

to SwagTron #1619338

. . . .

You'll be sorry if you buy a Swagtron Hoverboard. Their manual doesn't even have a troubleshooting section, because they know they are defective!

7 emails and 9 phone calls to swagtron and still no resolution from them!! DO NOT BUY FROM SWAGTRON!!!

They are mote than happy to take your money for DEFECTIVE murchandise and DO NOT stand behind their products!!!

Complaint a filed with BBB and customer protection!!! Maybe THAT will get their attention!!!

SwagTron
to Cheryl #1432356

I see you requested RMA's for your unit on 01/28/2018 and within 24 hours were sent:

Nine prepaid UPS labels, Nine approved RMA numbers, and Nine sets of simple return instructions.

I can also see that none of the units have been shipped back to the Swagtron® repair facility as of 02/13/2018.

We look forward to receiving those units and processing your refunds!

#SwagtronCares