2.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

The coupon on the site would not work and after many emails from their customer care inconveniencing me completely they proved they care nothing except to get your money and done. I bought my next model off of ebay and the company threw in an extra bag because they were happy I bought their hoverboard.

Identical board lesser money and better customer service. I wish I would have purchased my other two hoverboards from a different company then swagtron. If I could post Swagtrons customer service responses here then no one would purchase an item from them with fear of getting the run around they gave me. The people responding to me acted lie I was stupid.

They were not even looing at my account when responding because the board I purchased already shipped. Then I would have to pay more money to ship it back to solve the issue of THEIR website error.

Please read this and the other reviews before giving your money to this company. They are many other hoverboard companies out there that care about you and you purchase.

Product or Service Mentioned: Swagtron Coupon.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 10.

Comments

cschrammc_29

Steve from Swagtron contacted me and resolved my issue by sending the bag to me. I received it yesterday.

case is resolved. Thank you.

SwagTron

Swagtron® supplies UPS prepaid labels upon request for ALL RMA's within the warranty period.

Hello,

I am Stephen K., a representative of Swagtron.com .

I understand you are unhappy with Swagtron™ and would like to ensure the issue has been handled to your satisfaction.

Please message me (or email satisfaction@swagtron.com) and we can discuss any problems, solutions, and how I can ensure your Swagtron experience was a positive one.

You can also email Satisfaction@Swagtron.com at your convenience! I look forward to hearing from you!

Stephen K. Satisfaction@swagtron.com #SwagtronCares