2.0

I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August.They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options.

I was never even so much as asked about any of these extra changes. On September 18th, while driving the scooter in Manhattan, it fell apart mid drive, leading me to crash. I demanded a new replacement unit from swagtron, they said they would do it and sent me a prepaid label to send the damage unit in for an exchange. On September 23rd, their repair team decided that they didn't want to take responsibility for sending me a defective unit.

They said that the unit could not have fallen apart and must have been damaged. So instead of sending me a new unit, as was promised, they are once again repairing the damaged unit and sending it back to me. I'm confident they will once again provide sub-standard service and the unit will still be defective. I've never experienced such bad customer service from a company to be honest.

I've already been encouraged to take legal action.Attached are photos of the breakage immediately after it happened and, based on how clean the separation is, its clearly indicative of bad assembly.

Review about: Swagtron Electric Scooter Repair.

Preferred solution: A brand new unit of the same product.

Had an Experience with Swagtron?

Comments

Swagway

We apologize that you Swagger was damaged while riding!

I see from the images that the damage to your unit is extremely abnormal and most likely not caused by a defect.

I do apologize for that!

It also looks like you have contacted Swagtron® customer support who has sent you a prepaid UPS label, approved RMA number, and simple return instructions.

I also that they upgraded your unit to a Swagger™ PRO from your normal Swagger without any intervention or action from me.

I do apologize that you are frustrated with your broken Swagger!

It looks likes Swagtron® has handled the issue. IS the new unit and free upgrade to a Swagtron Swagger PRO not an acceptable solution to you?

I look ofrward to hearing from you at satisfaction@swagtron.com Stephen K.#SwagtronCares Satisfaction@swagtron.com