4.1
Style and Design

I ordered an x2 model as well.. I was a little uneasy about the purchase after reading all these reviews.

Now in the beginning I must say I did not feel the customer service was up to par. But after writing an email through Facebook I was told that my order would be arriving today. I ordered it come and I am very pleased with my purchase. I do not have a scratch, dent, or any other flaw..

yes my user manual does not you say the model or brand but that would no way interfere with my decision on the board. I will be ordering another swagtron because of the quality I received.

I hope this helps people who are on the edge about ordering a swagway X2. For one thing it is $189 which is absolutely awesome price, but overall you feel quality of the board while you ride it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Swagway X2 Hoverboard.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Dec 22, 2016.

Comments

SwagTron
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1286604
Swagtron Verified Representative

I am Angie N, a representative of Swagtron.com . I understand you are unhappy with Swagtron™ and would like to ensure the issue has been handled to your satisfaction.

Please message me (or email wecare@swagtron.com) and we can discuss any problems, solutions, and how I can ensure your Swagtron experience was a positive one.

You can also email wecare@Swagtron.com at your convenience! I look forward to hearing from you!

Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States #1260691

Agreed. Got my daughter the X2 for Christmas.

It arrived in perfect condition, not dirty, scratched, previously opened, etc. She basically hasn't gotten off the thing since 8 am this morning, except to eat and charge it once. Quality seems great, runs great, my wife has ridden it...overall we're very pleased.

The board itself doesn't claim to be UL 2272 certified, only that it comes with a UL 2271 certified battery...Again, very pleased and have had no issues. Sorry to hear some folks have.