1.3K views
4.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I got my daughter the Swagway X2 for Christmas. It arrived in perfect condition, not dirty, scratched, previously opened, etc.

She basically hasn't gotten off the thing since 8 am this morning, except to eat and charge it once. Quality seems great, performs great, my wife has ridden it...overall we're very pleased. The board itself doesn't claim to be UL 2272 certified, only that it comes with a UL 2271 certified battery. Again, very pleased and have had no issues.

Sorry to hear some folks have had issues. I'd buy it again.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Swagtron. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Swagtron.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Swagtron to other companies on our site.

Comments

This post seems fishy...this is for sure a swagtron Rep selling a bunch of BS

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1264398

We are in the same boat with no problems but ours did come w a few scratches. It's been a few days my husband just randomly pulled out the user guide and started reading --you might want to take a look at yours as you will notice many spelling mistakes as well as if it were written by a 7 yr old or foreigner.

For example -the User guide says Use's guide- it just gets more comical from there.

Rossville, Georgia, United States #1261461

I also ordered from them.. They work great...

I tried to ride one of them Christmas eve, and it was jerking and vibrating bad on one end...I figured I didn't know what I was doing. My kids rode them that next morning with no problem.

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1261349

You must be company related.

to Anonymous Rossville, Georgia, United States #1263930

No I am not with the company....I had to call them myself cause I ordered on the 13th...and i was afraid my kids boards wasn't go be here in time....now their customer service is horrible...and it seem as if Stephen k or however he is, is the only person helping people...which is ridiciuolus .....but I been riding their boards too no problem!!!!

I have the same response as the previous commenter on my X2. I bought for my grandson on 12/7/16 and the free carry bag cam two days later.

My son rode it when it arrived a week and a half ago, and my grandson has been riding ever since Christmas morning with no issues... Knock on wood...

I wish the best for everybody whom has had problems, especially the kids... real bummer

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1261323

I bought this board for my son for Christmas and he is crushed because we can't get it to calibrate. We have tried calling the site and all we get is voicemail!!!

We also went to the mall and spoke with them about it not working, they will fix it for $100!!!

We all pitched in to get this for my son and so disappointed!! They will not respond to my emails or calls!!!

to Anonymous #1261340

hold the power button for like 10 seconds and it should recalibrate

Swagway
to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #1286599
Swagtron Verified Representative

I am Angie N, a representative of Swagtron.com . I understand you are unhappy with Swagtron™ and would like to ensure the issue has been handled to your satisfaction.

Please message me (or email wecare@swagtron.com) and we can discuss any problems, solutions, and how I can ensure your Swagtron experience was a positive one.

You can also email wecare@Swagtron.com at your convenience! I look forward to hearing from you!

Dawsonville, Georgia, United States #1261084

Did you order from swagtron.com or another sight?

Rockford, Illinois, United States #1261001

Same! Pleased with product, my 10 yr.

old loves it, easy to ride. No complaints!

Los Angeles, California, United States #1260792

Sounds like a "company sponsored" review!!