3.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I ordered our swagway x2 on a Friday and it arrived in less than 3 days.. it was a Christmas present for my 13yr old for Christmas..

the X2 board came in excellent condition no scratches no where in tear looks brand-new. Charge is perfect.

My son took it right out of the box it was fully charged rode it around for a few hours charged it up again rode it around he hasn't gotten off of it other than to go to sleep. Very very very happy with this purchase and looking to buy another one very soon.

Product or Service Mentioned: Swagtron Swagway X2 Hoverboard.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Company wrote 2 public responses to the review from Dec 27, 2016.

Comments

SwagTron
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1297927
Swagtron Verified Representative

Thank You for your feedback!

pissedconsumer.com is a rare place to receive positive feedback and it is GREATLY appreciated!

To the 2 anonymous complaints posted on this thread:

Please email you issue to WeCare@Swagtron.com so that we may address your concerns as quickly and as conveniently for you as is possible!

#SwagtronCares

If this review is honest I am even more upset that I still have not received the X2 I ordered more than 20 days ago.

San Diego, California, United States #1261612

Doubt you are a real customer. Your English sounds as broken as the directions I received with my Swagway X2.

to Anonymous Miami, Florida, United States #1261762

You do know that people speak multiple languages right? Usa people aren't the center of the world :)

SwagTron
to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #1286569
Swagtron Verified Representative

I am Angie N, a representative of Swagtron.com . I understand you are unhappy with Swagtron™ and would like to ensure the issue has been handled to your satisfaction.

Please message me (or email wecare@swagtron.com) and we can discuss any problems, solutions, and how I can ensure your Swagtron experience was a positive one.

You can also email wecare@Swagtron.com at your convenience! I look forward to hearing from you!