For Christmas, we purchased a SwagTron T3 for our daughter factory direct from SwagTron USA.It work fine for about an hour of use, now it won't turn on or take a charge.

The manual has no troubleshooting page??? After leaving several comments on the SwagTron USA FaceBook page (all have been deleted??) I realized I was not the only one having these issues and having trouble contacting them. I did send them a message and plan on calling them today, since it seems they were closed for business yesterday (12-26-16). I only wish I would have bought it from a retailer who could refund our money or do an exchange (read the terms of agreement on their website).

I feel so bad for my daughter, because this was her BIG Christmas present from Santa.

Explain that to a kid.Very unhappy.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Swagtron. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Swagtron.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Swagtron to other companies on our site.

Comments

Brunswick, Georgia, United States #1291781

I have had the same experience with the T3, bought one for Christmas and it started the same thing after a week, returned through Amazon and replaced with another, same thing happened after 3 weeks, so I am sending it back also for refund definitely not getting another one, all I can say is one unhappy 10 yr old girl

Swagway
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1286572
Swagtron Verified Representative

I am Angie N, a representative of Swagtron.com .I understand you are unhappy with Swagtron™ and would like to ensure the issue has been handled to your satisfaction.

Please message me (or email wecare@swagtron.com) and we can discuss any problems, solutions, and how I can ensure your Swagtron experience was a positive one.

You can also email wecare@Swagtron.com at your convenience!I look forward to hearing from you!

Mackinaw, Illinois, United States #1266421

We had the same issue!I bought the t3 from Kohl's and had to return it after o e week.

It just started beeping and didn't work. Swagtron customer service is non-existent, but you only find that out after you wait on hold for 30 minutes. The only tech support they offer is to read exactly what is in the manual. Kohl's took our return and we ordered a replacement through them as well.

We took the new swagtron out of the box, rode it for 5 minutes and then it turned off and started beeping and flashing.

I guess I will return it again to Kohl's and buy a different brand.

to Anonymous #1268906

Just received the replacement today, thanks to Amazon. Now we see how long it works.

Swagway