I submitted a request for repair over a month ago. I got a generic email that stated Swagtron would let me know the status of my request within 5 days.

Still nothing. My daughter's T5's battery started beeping non stop.

Eventually it died and she hasn't used it since. Apparently it's an ongoing issue.

Product or Service Mentioned: Swagtron T5 Hoverboard.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 3 public responses to the review from Mar 11, 2017.

Comments

Dont buy it got it the day i got it it started to blink red and not turn off .

to Derek #1400334
Swagtron Verified Representative

I apologize you are upset with Swagtron® and We are standing by to help you!

You can begin the RMA process at RMA.Swagtron.com or email us at WECARE@Swagtron.com for escalated customer care.

Please contact us and we will do everything we can to assist you!

We answer 100% of emails to support@Swagtron.com, 7 days a week

We answer 100% of emails to WeCare@Swagtron.com, 7 days a week

We offer live-chat at Swagtron.com where you can personally chat with our representative, 7 days a week at Swagtron.com We answer 100% of Facebook direct messages, 7 days a week We respond to Facebook comments, 7 days a week We respond to 100% of Twitter @'s, 7 days a week We respond to 100% of Twitter direct messages, 7 days a week We have a call center available to you at 1-844-299-0625, M-F 10AM-8:30 EST We have a variety of channels to communicate directly to Swagtron™, in a platform that is most convenient to you! #SwagtronCares

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1305425
Swagtron Verified Representative

I apologize your Swagtron is not working as intended!

Normally a calibration (instructions in the owners manual) fix most minor issues with our units. The unit can become un-calibrated if it receives an impact during shipping, this is common and will be fixed by the calibration.

If calibration and/or visual inspection does not fix your issue than a repair may be necessary.

For technical questions and/or problems, please email Support@Swagtron.com. If you would like to begin the repair process please fill out an RMA at http://returns.swagtron.com/. Please include in the comments/description box a detailed description of the problem in addition to what you what response you prefer (EX.

Refund, repair/replace).

A customer Service Representative will contact you as soon as possible!

Stephen K.

Satisfaction@swagtron.com #SwagtronCares

to Swagway #1400169

Junk, you guys lie and sell crap!!! go *** yourself!!

to Rick Conner #1400332

Rick Conner:

I apologize you are upset with Swagtron® and We are standing by to assist you !

Please contact us and we will do everything we can to assist you!

We answer 100% of emails to support@Swagtron.com, 7 days a week