Ease of Use
Style and Design

This whole ordeal started with ordering 2 t5 hover boards and 2 bags , after reading online decided I’d rather get my boys the t1 so I called and canceled the order and was told the money would take 5-7 day to be back in the acct. come to find out the genius I was talking to cancled the bags and not the boards oh and haven’t received the refund for the money.

Ordered 2 recertified hover boards knowing that there could be minor cosmetic flaws which a few scratches is fine. One only had a scratch on it the second one looked like someone threw it off the truck then backed over it. I called them talked to someone and said I don’t want to send it back if the replacement wasn’t gonna be here before Xmas as it was a big gift for one of my sons. They told me I’d get an email with an rma ...

never got one called again, talked to a very nice women Debbie told her the situation as I’m on the phone with her she sends the rma to me and told me to get it to ups as quick as possible and after dropping it off call them and they would ship out the replacement when they have proof that the other one was at ups. Called again a few days later they said that it would be shipping out today . Then 3 more days later I called in the morning they told me again that it was being shipped out in the morning and I’d receive an email . Never got the email so I called them back the women told me that it was being shipped out today guaranteed.

Hasn’t shipped out yet so needless to say it’s the 18th 7 days away from Xmas 5 buisness days and can almost guarantee that I won’t have it before Xmas which means that one of my kids gets one and the other one won’t or I have to buy another big gift for one of them. I would never recommend this company to anyone and am kind of upset with my self that I even gave them a chance. The customer service sucks and they just tell you what you want to hear to get you off the phone. Very disappointed with every person there except the Debbie woman.

She is the only one who did what they said.

I could go on And on . I hope this hinders at least one person from buying their product!!!!

Comments

You got the same unthoughtful unapologetic message everyone else received today from Stephen K. What a joke.

Beware of Swagtron. They will defraud you of you money time and energy.

This money grubbing company is defrauding American by promising same day shipping and never sending out your item purchased. When you ask to speak to a supervisor or CEO they hand up or make promises that are never followed through on.

Awful Aful Awful. Ebay they are doing may be criminal

Swagway
Swagtron Verified Representative

Hello,

I am Stephen K., a representative of Swagtron.com .

I understand you are unhappy with Swagtron™ and would like to ensure the issue has been handled to your satisfaction.

Please message me (or email satisfaction@swagtron.com) and we can discuss any problems, solutions, and how I can ensure your Swagway experience was a positive one.

You can also email Satisfaction@Swagtron.com at your convenience! I look forward to hearing from you!

#SwagtronCares