Featured Not resolved
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Dec 20, 2018

ANOTHER UPDATE (all this looks like a joke already): So... Finally they recognized there HUGE ERRORS and they propose to change both Swagboards.

The thing is that they said they didn´t have stock of them so they would like to exchange them for 2 E-Scooters Swaggers 3. I don´t believe them when they say it is because they don't have stock of the Swagboards because in their new website (a couple of weeks ago updated) they are not selling the Swagboards anymore, not even recertified... *** product, right? Well, We accepted to exchange the Swagboards for the Swaggers 3 eventhough we are not big fans of E-Scooters...

And they did it again... It was hard to make things worse. But they are setting the bar higher and higher!! ONE OF THE SWAGGERS 3 THEY SENT IN EXCHANGE OF THE SWAGBOARDS...

DOESN'T WORK!!! Take a look at the video yourself... It is really unbelievable...

I just can not understand how this company is actually running... https://photos.app.goo.gl/4tJQrrZ8wPQKi21b9GREAT JOB SWAGTRON AGAIN!

Update by user Dec 11, 2018

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY. NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL.

Update by user Dec 11, 2018

UPDATE:I am really surprised that they always manage to make things a bit worse... And they did it AGAIN after I already mentioned the whole experience was TERRIBLE!

After the unit arrived without the Remote Control... They sent me a USED REMOTE CONTROL... I just cannot believe it... They sent me a USED REMOTE CONTROL without the charger or cord!!!

OMG... Unbelievable!! https://photos.app.goo.gl/ML4VU2FPcMXXEitFAhttps://photos.app.goo.gl/Lw1qK7PBKiFR157F8As you can see in the pictures, it has scratches all over and as I mentioned above, it doesn´t even have the cord or charger!And one more thing, which is the BIG THING... I was able to ride with my friend the Swagboards for the first time yesterday after fully charged...

And guess what...? WE WERE ABLE TO RIDE BOTH SWAGBOARDS FOR ONLY 2.48 MILES! 4KM AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE GOOGLE MAPS IMAGE BELOW. ONLY 7.52 MILES LESS THAN IT'S SUPPOSED TO.

So... I walked back home...https://photos.app.goo.gl/QTprQMBKtcdZFbQQ7Again... REALLY? What's wrong with you people?

I am going to try the Swagboards fully charged one more time and record everything.I will definitely go to a lawyer with all this to see what I should do if I don't receive a serious reply to this situation. Great job Swagtron!

Original review posted by user Dec 06, 2018

Completely unacceptable experience... I bought two Swagboards. One had a foot print in the middle of the board and the sandpaper had a scratch. The other one arrived without the remote control and the guarantee paper.

I contacted support at the online chat available in the site the same day I received my order and the operator told me that the remote control would be shipped in the next 24/48hs and I would receive an email with the tracking number.

5 days later, not being able to use one of the boards and without any news about the remote control or shipping tracking number I contacted support via email and they reply that the remote control was not shipped yet, they were processing the order at that moment and I had to wait for another 5 days for shipping... Really?

I asked to escalate the issue to a supervisor and then I got a reply about the remote control that is arriving tomorrow, a week after the board arrived and after contacting support via three different means.

They reply with "sincere apologizes" and feeling "very sorry for the issue" but they refuse to make any compensation.

Swagtron is definitely an example in Customer Service. Great Job!

I really hope the remote control arriving tomorrow works...

Product or Service Mentioned: Swagtron Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Defective product received, Terrible service the worst i have ever experienced.

Comments

SwagtronCares
Swagtron Verified Representative

Good afternoon, Our records indicate that Customer Support has already been in touch with you in regards to replacing the unit. If you are unable to receive the assistance you require, please let us know.

Customer support is always standing by to address your issues or concerns! #SwagtronCares

DownrightBullock
to SwagtronCares #1611281

UPDATE: I am really surprised that they always manage to make things a bit worse... And they did it AGAIN after I already mentioned the whole experience was TERRIBLE!

OMG... Unbelievable!! https://photos.app.goo.gl/ML4VU2FPcMXXEitFA https://photos.app.goo.gl/Lw1qK7PBKiFR157F8 As you can see in the pictures, it has scratches all over and as I mentioned above, it doesn´t even have the cord or charger! And one more thing, which is the BIG THING...

I was able to ride with my friend the Swagboards for the first time yesterday after fully charged... And guess what...? WE WERE ABLE TO RIDE BOTH SWAGBOARDS FOR ONLY 2.48 MILES! 4KM AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE GOOGLE MAPS IMAGE BELOW.

ONLY 7.52 MILES LESS THAN IT'S SUPPOSED TO. So... I walked back home... https://photos.app.goo.gl/QTprQMBKtcdZFbQQ7 Again...

REALLY? What's wrong with you people? I am going to try the Swagboards fully charged one more time and record everything.