2.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user Mar 03

Customer service doesn't exist. All I receive are auto-generated emails. I have three email addresses for them and none are answered by humans.

Original review posted by user Mar 02

I ordered a new X1 hoverboard 9 days ago from Swagtron (directly from the swagtron.com website).I attached the ad here.

It says specifically it is a "New" hoverboard for $199. I received it four days ago but it was a store return that was badly damaged. It still had the store return receipt on the box. You can see the condition here as it looked right after opening the box (junk!).

I sent emails to support@swagtron.com with pictures that same day - no response. I found another support email address at wecare@swagtron.com -- I sent photos and the story there - still no response in 4 days. I called the support line and they can't help you other than to direct you to a return authorization page on the website. I submitted info there - 4 days later- only an automated response asking for photos which I had said were already emailed to both those support addresses.

No human response yet! When i sent the photos to the return email address (a third email), they bounced back as potentially a fake email/web address. So, now I believe this to be fraud. I've read way to may other stories that are the same.

I submitted this as a dispute case to my credit card company. Hope to hear back soon.

If this company is legitimate, I don't recommend ordering from them until they can get some form of customer service in place.It's disappointing considering they are supposed to be one of the largest hoverboard manufacturers.

Review about: Swagtron Swagway X1 Hoverboard.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Product is cool.

I didn't like: Poor product quality, Customer service, Machine i got is defective, No customer service.

Had an Experience with Swagtron?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1299161

Hello,

I am Angie N, a representative of Swagtron.com .I understand you are unhappy with Swagtron™ and would like to ensure the issue has been handled to your satisfaction.

Please message me (or email wecare@swagtron.com) and we can discuss any problems, solutions, and how I can ensure your Swagtron experience was a positive one.

You can also email wecare@Swagtron.com at your convenience!I look forward to hearing from you!

bigspencer
to Anonymous #1299204

I have already emailed you a week ago at this address with photos and a full explanation. Apparently you did not even take the time to read this complaint or you would have seen that I clearly wrote that.

Please stop posting template responses to the complaints here. It further supports the idea that this was a fraudulent transaction.

to bigspencer #1299207

Don't you mean please continue...

Swagway
to bigspencer Chicago, Illinois, United States #1305438
Swagtron Verified Representative

We still have not heard from you!

Swagtron™ would appreciate the opportunity to address this issue!

If this issue has not been re-solved, or you would like a specific issue addressed, please email us at Satisfaction@Swagtron.com

#SwagtronCares