The X2 purchased for kids during holiday.Saw the reviews after I purchased (was a new line, so no track record), so was pleasantly surprised that mine seemed new.

Used it a little in the apartment (since too cold outside), no problem. Then brought it outside for the first time, and only one side worked. I had to email like 10 times to find out I have to pay over $30 to ship it back to them and they MAY decide it's fixable under warranty??? Not the type of service I would expect from what I thought was a good company.

Telling all the parents not to buy from Swagtron.

I would expect they have authorized repair shops in big cities, and if not; cover the shipping (sent pic of new swagway in good condition, it hasn't been mistreated; they don't even respond).Shame on you, Swagtron.

Review about: Swagway X2 Hoverboard.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Swagtron?

Comments

Swagway
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1318387
Swagtron Verified Representative

We will of course supply a prepaid UPS label for your defective unit!

Please email us at WeCare@Swagtron.com and supply your Swgatron.com RMA number and we will gladly supply a UPS prepaid label.

Also please check your RMA email, there is most likely a UPS prepaid label attached to that email along with your approved RMA number (attached as a .gif file).

If you have any questions you can ask here, DM our Facebook page, Live-chat us at Swagtron.com ,or email WeCare@swagtron.com

#SwagtronCares

lowrider
to Swagway New York, New York, United States #1318695

Just sent request, let's see how long it takes (no, there wasn't one included with RMA).

Swagway
to lowrider Chicago, Illinois, United States #1323218
Swagtron Verified Representative

Thank You for the opportunity!

I'm glad we were able to get that problem solved!

If you have any issues in the future, we are available!

If you have any questions you can ask here, DM our Facebook page, Live-chat us at Swagtron.com OR email support@swagtron.com !

#SwagtronCares